We’re looking for an experienced full-stack Software Engineer to work alongside our founding team.
As a senior software engineer, you’ll work with our founders, engineers, designers, doctors, customer service team and our users to create a healthcare experience that delights patients and doctors alike.
This role is a permanent, full-time position.
Location: Auckland is preferable but not required. We excel at working remotely. If outside of New Zealand, we would look to hire within 3 hours +/- of New Zealand Standard Time.
This is an exciting time for a senior software engineer to join the team at Well Revolution. Our current app was released during the first lockdown to help people when they couldn’t leave their homes. Now it’s time to double-down on the user experience and take a more design-led approach when building our products. We want our product to continually evolve with our users complex health needs so we are seen as their digital health care partner that can help with every step along the way.
We have built a number of features including the ability to consult with a doctor, get a prescription issued and delivered to your home and the ability to get a sick note issued without getting out of bed. We’re really just getting started and we want to make sure the experience delivered to our members is seamless.
As well as building new features, you will also be working with the team to redefine some of our existing features based on member feedback.
- Be involved in feature scoping and technical planning
- Build user interfaces using ReactJS
- Build our iOS and Android applications using React Native
- Collaborate with everyone in the company (currently 8 of us) to understand customer problems and business challenges
You will have:
- Experience working at early-stage startups.
- Be a self-starter
- Strong experience with ReactJS
- Experience with NodeJS
- A strong understanding of large-scale deployments with Docker Swarm
- Experience with TypeScript, Rest APIs, Web Components, Preact, JSON and NoSQL are a plus.
- are happy working independently, as well as collaborating with the team.
- think about the user experience as a whole, in systems and flows, not isolated pages/features.
- have strong written communication skills.
- can give and take feedback constructively and enjoy open and honest discussions.
How to apply
The first step is showing us what you can do with our coding challenge here >
We're fighting the status quo!
But we cannot change things by fighting what exists. To really make a change, we’re building something new. Something new that makes the existing obsolete.
So we need people with the skill, experience and desire to do this.
If this is you, apply now.
To get a better sense of who we are