We support doctors
Stay in close contact with your patients, whenever and wherever you are.
- It is free for all doctors in New Zealand.
- No fees or setup costs (low-fee for payments only).
- No hardware or software upgrades necessary.
Consult with your patients via chat messaging or live video, e-prescribe, send follow ups, alerts and updates, automatically bill and collect payments all in one app.
Download free on:
Step 1. Download and install the Well Revolution App (for Apple iPhone or iPad) using the buttons above.
Step 2. Open the app and register as a user by creating a new account.
Step 3. Email us at email@example.com with the following information (copy & paste into email).
* INFORMATION FOR ALL NINE POINTS IS REQUIRED
- Your Full Name:
- Practice Name, Address and Telephone Number:
- Practice Manger’s Name and Contact Phone Number:
- Your MCNZ #:
- Copy of Photo ID (e.g. staff ID, passport, drivers licence, 18+ card):
- APC (copy of your latest Annual Practicing Certificate):
- Mobile phone number:
- Qualifications (please provide a photo of this in the short term, until such time as formal confirmation of qualifications can be obtained):
- Insurance details (please provide some form of evidence of current insurance, until such time a formal letter can be obtained).
Once we have received your information, our compliance team will confirm your details and activate your account giving you doctor and prescriber privileges.
We will contact you as soon as this has been done and will provide you more information and help to get started.
to your patients
- Send a bulk notification to all of your patients using your usual methods (e.g. email or SMS).
- You can include this link wellrevolution.co.nz/app in your message to patients for instructions on how to get the app.
- Patients install the app and register, select your practice and you as their doctor.
- Patients send you messages on the app and you message them back or start a live video consult.
To support GP practices in New Zealand, we have streamlined payments between patients and practices.
Automated bills and payments are done directly in the app for doctors and patients.
GP practices have full flexibility and control with the ability to set their own service hours and fees. Payments are direct-credited to their practice’s bank account.
For more information, see here >>